A day in my life| Wandering around the city

It's been awhile since my last post, but I thought I'd put together some photos I took recently on a day where I wandered aimlessly around the city, as well as the makeup I wore that day. While I walked through town, I came across some cool street art which is something that easily excites me, so naturally I had to take some snaps of it. For lunch I stopped by a vegetarian/vegan cafe called Bliss Organics and had a delicious iced tea and vegan apple pie complete with ice cream. Not only is the food here delectable, but I love their cute outdoor setting too.  I ended my my day with organising my diary, writing down some blogging ideas and planning my Europe trip. I hope you're having a lovely day wherever you are!
Keisha x












6 comments:

  1. Looks like the perfect day and the street art is amazing, love this post!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, your skin looks perfect-its so radiant and glowing! I love the simple eye makeup :)
    http://cherieedle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Good lighting and makeup definitely does wonders though haha x

      Delete
  3. looks like you had a wonderful day!
    following you on bloglovin' and twitter. hope you'll look for me too. see you around!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete